Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chapter Fourteen - The One Where Tris Goes Too Far

BREAKING NEWS: One of my predictions has come true yet again. This is getting too easy. Tris discovers that she has started to gain some muscle.She comes to this realization while she is looking in the mirror after a shower. When she returns to the dormitory, she is met by Peter, Molly, and Drew. They begin taunting her and when she tries to run away, Peter grabs the towel from her body. I have a feeling this scene is going to be a little awkward in theaters...
Don't look!

Back in the arena, there is another slew of matches. Will defeats Myra. Christina defeats Al after Al basically concedes the match. What is his problem? Does he want to be factionless? Because he is on the right track so far. In another match, Edward defeats Peter. Yay! Go Edward! Boo Peter!

NOWWWWWW! IT'S TIIIIIIIME! FOR THE MAAAAAIIIIIN EVENNNNNT! In this corner, from Candor, MOLLY! (boo!) And in this corner, from Abnegation, TRIS! (yay!) 

Tris is going to need her newly found muscles for this one. Molly has been referred to as "a tank" in a previous chapter, so it seems like Tris has her work cut out for her. Tris uses her quickness to her advantage in this one and soon finds herself with the upperhand. She keeps attacking her. And attacking her. And attacking her. And attacking.... And... You get the point. But she didn't. Tris would not stop beating Molly senseless. After it was clear that Tris had won, Four had to pull her off of Molly just to end it all. It is very clear that Four does not approve of this. 

"I wish I could say I felt guilty for what I did. I don't."

Unlike Tris, I know when to stop. So I will be ending this blog post right............ NOW!  

No comments:

Post a Comment